5ROI Global is an international cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for the distribution of various cryptocurrencies around the world. 5ROI has low transaction fees, fast transaction processing speed with potential electronic financial services: Spot, Futures, Launchpad, Credit line, Staking....
5ROI supports multi-language as well as multi-device with high safety and security to provide the most convenience to investors. 5ROI offers safe and reliable digital asset trading, management services for millions of users with a mission to make a breakthrough in blockchain technology. Our goal is to provide users with smart financial solutions from the application of blockchain technology to AI whilst minimizing all possible risks, optimizing costs, and simplifying relationships between investors, businesses, and the community.
ROI is a cryptocurrency issued by the 5ROI Global platform. ROI token running on the Binance Smart Chain platform, which will be issued in a limited amount, aims to promote trading activity on the 5ROI platform. The purpose of using ROI at 5ROI is mainly to pay for transaction fees, exchange fees, and other services in the 5ROI financial ecosystem.
- Spot: is the purchase and sale of an amount of foreign currency made between two parties at the spot exchange rate at the time of the transaction and settlement within the next two working days from the date of transaction from the date of commitment to buy and sell.
- Futures: With futures contracts, you can take advantage of price fluctuations. Regardless of whether the price rises or falls, futures contracts allow you to participate in cryptocurrency movements with ease. In other words, you can speculate on the price of the cryptocurrency instead of buying the underlying asset itself.
- Launchpad: A platform that supports token sales, helping projects raise capital and reach out to the international market. In order for a project to be listed on Launchpad, it must go through an extremely rigorous vetting process based on criteria including: what stage the project is in, its ability to be widely used, the team capable and committed team,...
- Credit line: Credit Line is a lending feature in the form of digital asset collateral. Users who own different types of crypto assets can use collateral with different limits. The amount disbursed will depend on the property value at the time of using the service.
- Staking: Store cryptocurrency in a wallet to receive bonuses and help users increase their assets passively, quickly and sustainably.
- OTC (Online trading): is a private transaction for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. They are not made through regular trading and therefore are not displayed in any public order book, which means increased privacy for both buyers and sellers.