Download APK file "com.beartooth.bronco_beta" for Android free, apk file version is 10.7.0.production
to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
Beartooth is a handheld device that works with your smartphone to keep you connected when there is no cell service.
Voice - Real time push-to-talk voice communication with Beartooth users up to 1 mile away.
Text and Location - Send text messages and share your GPS location with Beartooth users up to 3 miles away.
Maps - Downloadable street, satellite, and topography maps help you stay on track off grid.
This update was prepared with love by the Android team at Beartooth.
- The app will now request to disable battery optimizations on some devices. This fixes issues with Bluetooth when the app is in the background for an extended period.
- Improved app performance.
- Fixed several issues with offline map downloads.
This small update was prepared with love by the Android team at Beartooth.
FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN:
- The device settings now includes a status LED toggle for the Beartooth device. Need stealth? Disable the LED. Need to signal orbiting spacecraft? Turn it on. It's pretty bright.
BUGS, SQUASHED NOT STIRRED:
- On some devices, clicking on the social media links from settings would crash the app.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when switching map styles on some devices.
- Adds new "roger beeps".
- Adds support for hardware PTT on supported devices (TBA).
- Minor fixes and performance improvements.
- On some devices, the app would crash after closing it from 'Recents'.
- Fixed a maps related crash that affected several devices running Android 5.x, 6.x and 7.x
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when editing a contact.
- Two new permissions have been added due to an upgrade of Google's Play Services.
- The close button on the app's status notification is now always visible.
Bugfixes- Viewing a conversation and then leaving the app via the home button could lead to a crash. This has been fixed.