Application "Boy or girl?" is useful for plan pregnancy and definition gender of your future baby using a few approaches.
✓ Make a personal order to the stork!
Using the app "Boy or Girl: predict the baby's gender" you can more exactly predict the gender of your unborn child. There are a lot of methods of planning the gender of your unborn child: "Chinese Gender Predictor", "Blood renewal", "Japanese method", "By parents' blood types", etc.
Everybody knows that storks deliver babies… But not everyone knows that storks check with this app to know exactly who you’re are waiting for!
“I am pregnant! What’s next?” - There always is time when every woman asks herself this question. You’ve eventually passed through the planning of your baby’s birth, and now you’re pregnant at last. But there is still remains the main question: “Who?” Boy or girl? Adorable doughter or smart son? Chineese gender predictor along with another methods of this app will help you to predict the gender of your unborn baby before it would be possible by ultrasound investigation. So it’s not a challenge for the stork to deliver you a long-awaited baby girl or a baby boy.
What approaches does this application consist?
1. Blood renewal. It is believed that the blood of a man is refreshed during every fourth year of his life, and a woman’s on every third. At the time of conception, the person whose blood is younger (dad or mum) determines the sex of a baby.
2. By parents' blood types. People have little marker things called antigens on the surface of their red blood cells. The two most important ones are ABO system antigens and the Rh system. The combination of parents' blood types defines the possibility of birth children with different gender.
3. Chinese Gender Predictor. This approach uses information about age of future mother and when she got pregnant. Legend says the chart is more than 700 years old and was discovered in a royal tomb.
4. The Maya Chart. The ancient Maya deified numbers and treated numerology as a very important thing. They calculated an auspicious day for weddings and other important ceremonies with the help of numbers. The sex of the future child was calculated on the basis of the mother's age and the current year. If both numbers are even or odd - a girl will be born, if not - it will be a boy.
5. The Japanese method. This method goes back to the ancient emperors of Japan, who were eager to have a male heir for the continuation of the family. The forecast is made on the basis of two tables. One of them indicates the number at the intersection of the birth months of the future baby's parents. Another table determines the greatest probability for the birth of child of the required sex according to this number and the month of fertilization.
[Suggestions and wishes]
Your opinion is important for us. You can write at our mail email@example.com