Download APK file "Feeder" for Android free, apk file version is 1.9.2
to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
Are you sick of bloated non-free readers that steal your personal information?
Are you tired of convoluted syncing setups requiring hours of server configuration?
Are you fed up with having to create accounts everywhere?
Try Feeder instead!
Feeder is a fully free/libre feed reader. It supports all common feed formats, including JSONFeed. It doesn't track you. It doesn't require any setup. It doesn't even need you to create an account! Just setup your feeds, or import them from your old reader via OPML, then get on with syncing and reading.
Parses HTML and displays it in a native TextView
Handy access to enclosure links
Jonas Kalderstam (2):
* [d7eeb89] Fixed incorrect titles shown in delete dialog
Karol Kosek (1):
* [1d64c7f] Updated Polish translation
Khar Khamal (1):
* [3a3df99] Updated Spanish translation
Vadik Sirekanyan (1):
* [85fc6d1] Added option for hiding thumbnails
* [72f6d12] Disabled R9 minification to avoid crash on Android Kitkat
Jonas Kalderstam (3):
* [ae1338e] Added additional accessibility strings
* [25e9602] Added dialog for deleting multiple feeds
* [da3089e] Changed sort order to include synchronization time
Khar Khamal (1):
* [ff491f1] Updated Spanish translations
* Added a UserAgent to fix sites blocking requests
See !214 #248
* Fixed a crash when clicking on notification
* Fixed alignment issue in RTL layout
See !208 #224
* Update Italian (it) translation
Thanks to Emanuele Petriglia
* List should once again remember where you were when you come back
See !206 #219
* Spanish translation
Thanks to Khar Khamal
* Changed 'Report bug' to open the Gitlab issues page instead of an email
* Updated Czech translation
Thanks to Tomáš Tihlařík
See !200 !199
# 1.8.16 tag was encountered
* Fixed a null pointer crash if bare