IBM Micromedex® Drug Interactions is a free resource for Micromedex Customers. With Drug Interactions, clinicians can check a patient's entire medication list simultaneously for potentially harmful interactions and view severity ratings that range from contraindicated to minor.
This app provides insight into:
- why the drugs in question interact.
- how the results of those interactions will present in the patient.
- recommendations for monitoring patient outcomes.
Drug Interactions is a reliable resource for mobile access to healthcare’s most trusted drug interactions information, providing users with more informed treatment decisions at the point of care. An internet connection is not required, allowing you to make decisions with confidence at anytime, from anywhere.
IBM Micromedex® customers simply follow these instructions to obtain a password:
1. Login to Micromedex through your subscribing facility.
2. Click on the grey "Download Mobile Apps" button in the middle of the homepage .
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating this application at no charge.
Not sure if your institution subscribes to IBM Micromedex via the internet? Check with your Director of Pharmacy, Medical Librarian, or anyone else at your facility responsible for clinical reference information. If you cannot locate the "Download Mobile Apps" button or are having problems with your password, please contact your local representative or the Micromedex Support team at https://www.ibm.com/support/home/pages/support-guide/?product=4592217
Free Micromedex Drug Interactions