Screen Mirroring - Miracast for TV allows you to mirror your smartphone on the TV screen in high quality. You will be able to play videos, music, photos, etc to your big TV screen.
Screen Mirroring app helps you cast phone and tablet to TV fast and stably.
This app will assist you to scan and mirror your android phone or tab's screen on smart TV and will get a great big screen phone experience by connecting your phone to a TV screen via This Cast To TV app and easily stream movies from phone to your big TV screen.
Cast to TV support most Smart TVs, DLNA Receivers and wireless adapters.
馃攳 Screen Mirror app helpful information:
- Screen Mirroring requires that your Android device and your target device are on the same WiFi network.
- SmartTVs might not work since some of their browsers do not support the needed features for Screen Mirroring.
- Furthermore, for screen sharing - cast to tv or other devices, an internet connection is required.
- Screen Mirror requires at least Android 5.0.
- Please be aware that Screen Mirroring transmits the content of your display (screen sharing), but not your device's audio signals.
- Screen Mirroring works great with Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Firefox, and Samsung MU Series.
- For more information, please watch our how-to video on youtube (name: Android Screen Mirroring - Mirror your screen with Screen Mirror - Screen Mirroring via WiFi).
if you are searching for a free and stable screen mirroring for casting your screen into larger screen, this useful Screen Mirroring app can do the work to view your phone on your TV.
How To Use:
1. Your TV should support Wireless Display or any sort of Display Dongles.
2. The TV must be connected to WI-FI network same as your phone.
3. Search for your Device.
4. Select and pair the device.
Before you Start:
Before connecting the device, make sure VPN is turned off.
The TV must be connected to WI-FI network same as your phone.
If you face any problems with your device, feel free to contact us at Gmail.