- Download a GPX file from Komoot saved tour, sharing it from Komoot or type its link (https://www.komoot.com/tour/...).
- Share the GPX file using Gmail, Whatsapp, ... or open it using Garmin Connect, Wikiloc, ...
- Send the GPX file to you GPS device (Garmin, Suunto, Amazfit, ...)
- Watch how to use on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoXFaIUuPsI&list=PLzd7QZILvgy5Ps_GXrewrPDXFT8OX3uKT&index=3&t=0s
- App forum http://spark71.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5
** Komoot to GPX is not affiliated or endorsed by Komoot in any way. This is purely a third party companion app, for this reason the the correct functioning of this app is not be warranted lifetime **
** To the extent legally permissible, this app, its content and the user generated content are provided "as is". The authors or copyright holders will not be liable for any damages or loss incurred to you or any other person as a result of the connection with your use of this app, its content and / or the user generated content.
Your use of the app, its content and / or the user generated content is entirely at your own risk. **
** This app is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software. **