MDU - seaman's personal electronic account. The digital portal of electronic services was created for convenient viewing of a seaman's own documents, verification of the legitimacy of working diplomas, remote submission of documents for issuing a seaman's passport and marine certificates, as well as searching for current vacancies for work at sea from crewing companies and ship owners.
In the seaman's personal account, you can:
- add your own documents to the self-service system;
- submit an application - a questionnaire for registration of a seaman's service record;
- view the status of the application and track the process of processing the application in real time.
You can order a seaman's record of service, and you have the opportunity to order shipments by postal service to the nearest branch or by courier delivery.
In the MDU digital room, students of maritime training institutions, holders of a working diploma of a seafarer and certified ship personnel can:
- submit an application - a questionnaire for obtaining new or renewing existing seafarer's documents;
- remotely check the validity of the main maritime identity document of the seafarer, including the expiration date of the seafarer's passport and much more.
We are constantly working on the functionality of the application and improving it. We are very grateful to you for your sincere feedback and suggestions.
Denial of responsibility:
The Seaman's portal provides users of their personal account with data from official public sources, but the program is not a representative of electronic government and state bodies. The independent program provides information from open state databases and official registers of Ukraine, such as:
- State Migration Service of Ukraine
- Integrated electronic identification system
- Unified state portal of open data
- Public services portal
- State Service of Sea and River Transport of Ukraine
- Inspectorate for training and certification of seafarers
- clean and intuitive interface design;
- viewing and adding your own documents to the system;
- management of push notifications;
- Touch ID or Face ID to encrypt user data and secure login.