changes February 4:
- We fixed a scenario where the interviewer could not continue interviewing when the Nfield CAPI app gets updated while there still is a suspended interview present on the device.
- We addressed an issue where the media files of discarded interviews were still present on the device.
Changes January 2020:
We have fixed an issue where you were unable to view sampling points when the device was set to the Thai language.
Changes 20 December 2019:
- fixed an issue in the order of processing css files from templates and themes
- improved performance for translated multiple choice questions in multi-language surveys
Fixes a rare issue with a "Unable to log in" after updating to the previous version (1.113.001)
Changes July 24:
We fixed an issue where the interviewer was unable to continue an appointment as a result of closing the Nfield CAPI app in an abrupt manner.
Changes June 12th:
This update addresses an issue caused by special characters in a file name when using the Odin command *REC. The special characters would prevent the Nfield CAPI client from syncing.
Changes June 6:
- added appointment scheduling through Odin script
Added functionality to recover lost data
Changes 4 April 2019:
- fixed an issue where the Start interview button would become unresponsive after being grayed out.
Changes 21 Feb 2019:
- We have fixed an issue where a new template requires 2 syncs before related themes for that template become active.
- We have fixed an issue where themes for a template are not removed from the device when the template is changed.
Changes 7 February 2019:
- several fixes for CAPI surveys with sampling points with quota and addresses
- several fixes for using the Nfield CAPI app in region China
Changes 15 Nov. 2018:
- fixed an issue where Android 8 would sometimes interrupt the Nfield CAPI app service. A notification bar has been added to prevent the disruption.
Extended automatic sync options with open answers and media files
Addressed issue where progress was not stored when the app was forcefully rebooted by the operating system
Update to support location tracking to be switched on or off per survey
Changes 6 September 2018:
- Fixed an issue with *matrix questions that would sometimes prevent silent recordings
- Asks consent for using the camera/microphone/gps when starting the app (and no longer during installation). It is important to ALLOW these otherwise the app will not start.
Changes 14 June 2018:
- fixed an issue with log encryption/decryption
Fixes issue related to losing the network connection during a statistics only sync. Interviewers would sometimes see the message that they had been unassigned from a survey after a failed sync, and the survey would not be visible to them until they synced again.
Changes 28 March 2018:
- PI is sent to sampletable
15 March 2018:- addressed an issue where script execution can sometimes be impacted when auto sync is enabled
Changes 28 February 2018:- added support for long *LIST with filters
Update 5 Feb 2018:- improved performance for surveys with nested *repeat or *subroutine
- Autosave is enabled by default for new installs- China Nfield server has been added to the Settings menu- fixed an issue where Interview Engine generates wrong question ID when subroutine is under condition
Change 4 Jan:- Added a new Logging level
- Avoid stopwatch to stop ticking when device enters sleep mode- Fixed an issue with survey counts after a partial sync
Changes 31 Aug 2017:- added a fallback mechanism to prevent issues in a future update.
Changes 15 Aug 2017:- fixed an issue where error logging could sometimes influence app performance
Changes April 19th 2017:- Various changes to speed up the sync process- Added settings so you can choose a sync mode that fits your device and network- Syncing progress is stored; If a sync is interrupted, consecutive syncs will be faster- Added an option to store interview progress, to enable resume after a crash