Never wait for your opponent to finally make a move. Our challenging adversaries are waiting for you to try to Outspell them!
Take advantage of fun twists on the classic game:
-Convert blanks to valuable letters and adopt their score. Will you risk making it a valuable ‘Q’? Or a more sensible ‘S’? Make those Triple Word Scores really count!
-A letter that lands on a bonus space has that bonus every time you use it.
How to play:
- Pick the difficulty mode by choosing your opponent.
- Arrange a word on the board, making sure it connects to the existing words, and submit it
- After your opponent has made their turn, try to place as complex words as you can to gain more points.
- Use already placed words to form yours.
- Use word list to consult for tricky words.
- Try playing a word parallel to already existing on the board to make three or four new words and increase your score.
- Use blanks and bonus spaces strategically to win!