Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport (GRU) is primary international airport serving São Paulo. It is popularly known locally as either Cumbica Airport, after the district where it is located and the Brazilian Air Force base that still exists at the airport complex.
This app provides in-depth information for GRU airport.
App features :
- Comprehensive airport information.
- Live arrival/departure boards with flight tracker (including map).
- Get Travel Offers - Search and compare cheap flights from hundreds of airlines.
- World Clock : Set up a world clock with your selection of cities.
- Currency Converter : Live exchange rates and converter, supports currencies from every country.
- My Trips : Save your hotel trips and rental car trips. Manage all your flight trips, track your flight, web check-in, share trip details.
- Explore Sao Paulo: Find interesting places / topics in and around Sao Paulo.
- Packing checklist : Keep track of things to pack for your next trip.
- Next flight : Find and book the next available flight from Sao Paulo.
- Emergency Numbers : National emergency numbers.