Download APK file "SolMail" for Android free, apk file version is 2.3.17
to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
*** Global IT Media 'TNW (The Next Web)' introduced SolMail as one of the '30 of the most beautiful and well-designed Android apps'. ***
*** Chinese Android Market 'Wandoujia' selected SolMail to the Design Award. ***
*** Japanese top magazine 'Gigazine' reviewed and mentioned SolMail as 'Update expected' app. ***
*** Android Users selected SolMail as Best Productive App on 'Best App Awards' ***
SolMail is a powerful e-mail client that helps you to manage all of your e-mail accounts & messages in one app!
It supports many email services via standard Internet email protocols: IMAP/SMTP/POP3.
No additional fee for using our special features. It's 100% FREE!
1. Check all your e-mail messages in one App! It's an e-mail collector that gathers all of your e-mail messages(from work, school, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, etc.) in combined client.
2. Just swipe your messages to Archive or Delete. To change the default setting(Swipe to Delete), go to Settings and select 'Swipe to Archive'.
3. Easily categorize your messages in 4 types of filter: Starred, Attached, Unread and To Me! Check all of your Starred messages in one page by a single click.
4. View your messages by conversation. Check your sent & received messages in thread view.
5. Fun stickers! Use them when writing to your loved ones.
6. Optimized view for tablet users. Feel the maximized user-experience with a wide tablet view.
7. Sync any folders you want. You can choose which folders to sync & get notifications.
8. Customize the font size of your email (both title and text).
9. Set your own Signatures to express your identity or character, which will be shown at the bottom of your email.
*Your usernames and passwords are safely encrypted on your device.
*SolMail requires Android 2.3.3 or higher OS version. (Swipe function needs 3.0 or higher OS version)
*Support : Google Gmail, Yahoo mail, AOL(America Online) mail, iCloud, Microsoft Hotmail, Outlook, MSN, GMX, Naver, Daum (hanmail), Nate, QQ, 163, 126 and more.Special Thanks to Contributors
- Contributor (German) - Van Quy Luu
- Contributor (Portuguese_Portugal) - Isildo Mendes
- Contributor (Japanese) - Kuro NAKAMURA
- Contributor (Spanish) - Anibal Ardid
■ Ongoing bug fixes and performance enhancements
■ Fixed error where mails wouldn't send when sharing screenshots■ Fixed error so that eml files would download properly■ Ongoing bug fixes and performance enhancements
Version 2.3.15■ Changed add account page for Gmail■ Enhanced comments on permission notification■ Ongoing bug fixes and performance enhancements
Version 2.3.14■ Fixed error where attached files wouldn't download occasionally■ Fixed error where mails wouldn't send occasionally■ Virus check attached files and prevent it from being downloaded■ Ongoing bug fixes and performance enhancements
Version 2.3.13■ Fixed error where drafts with long body didn't open properly■ Fixed error where hwp file and pptx file downloaded in distorted file names and as zip files■ Fixed error where toolbar button would not work in marshmallow version tablets■ Adjusted to nougat version■ Ongoing bug fixes and performance enhancements
Version 2.3.12■ Fastened mail lists' loading time■ Ongoing bug fixes and performance enhancements
Version 2.3.11■ Fixed error where some settings would reset■ Fixed important mark in 'view all messages' list■ Fixed sync error in 'unread' mail list■ Fixed 'do not sync' settings in 'view all messages' list■ Fixed archive and move function in POP3 accounts■ Fixed error where images included in the body would fail to download in outlook accounts■ Ongoing bug fixes and performance enhancements
Version 2.3.10■ Fixed failure to send attached files when forwarding a mailVersion 2.3.9■ Added permission notifications for the app to function as intended also in devices of Android 6.0 and above■ Fixed error where the new mail notification would not disappear when read through widget■ Fixed the unread count that appears on the bottom right of a new mail notification■ Ongoing bug fixes and performance enhancements