Download APK file "Spaceteam" for Android free, apk file version is 2.9.1
to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
Do you like pushing buttons and shouting at your friends? Do you like discharging Clip-jawed Fluxtrunions? If you answered yes, or no, then you might have what it takes to be on a Spaceteam.
Spaceteam is a cooperative party game for 2 to 8 players who shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes. Each player needs a mobile device (Android and Apple devices can play together over Wifi!).
You'll be assigned a random control panel with buttons, switches, sliders, and dials. You need to follow time-sensitive instructions. However, the instructions are being sent to your teammates, so you have to coordinate before the time runs out. Also, the ship is falling apart. And you're trying to outrun an exploding star.
Good luck. And remember to work together... as a Spaceteam!
- An untimely demise
- Beveled Nanobuzzers
- Auxiliary Technoprobes
- Four-stroke Pluckers
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner - GameCity Prize 2013
* Winner - IndieCade 2013 (Interaction Award)
* Winner - A MAZE. Indie Games Award 2013 (The Most Amazing Indie Game)
* Winner - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013 (Innovation Award)
* Finalist - Independent Games Festival 2013
* Featured Game - IndieCade East 2013
* Selection - PAX East Indie Showcase 2013
- Improved remote play over video chat with Bunch. Stay safe everyone! ❤️
- Added link to Spaceteam VR. Coming May 21st!
- New Slovak translation!
- Bug fixes
New Bosnian translation!
Fixed missing numbers in Hebrew
Improved Bluetooth connections
General updates and fixes
Added Swedish, Estonian, and Simplified Chinese translations!
Android permissions are now only requested when needed:
- "Coarse Location" permission for Bluetooth connections
- "Camera" permission for Admiral's Club login and FailCam mode (both optional)
- Added Catalan language
- Added GDPR privacy page
- Bug fixes
Added support for 'deep linking' to make it easier to play Internet games
Fixed Android wifi bug
Added link to Astronautes FLS
General updates and bug fixes
Fixed font glitches in Japanese and Korean
- Fixed some connection problems- Fixed Korean translation
- New languages: Finnish and Serbian!- Improved Korean translation- Added optional 'Pause Between Levels' feature for NASA research study
- Bluetooth is back! (it asks for "Location" permission)- Added Internet Connection Mode in case Wifi and Bluetooth don't work for you- Performance improvements on older devices- Lots of bug fixes