StealthTalk is a private messenger designed to meet high demands of business- and privacy-minded professionals. Based on a patented SDNP protocol developed for professional use in telecommunications, StealthTalk bridges the gap between professional and consumer security solutions.
Secure Voice Calls
Make secure calls with exceptional voice quality, even with slow internet connection speeds based on TETRA professional communication standards and SDNP protocol.
Exchange true end-to-end encrypted messages with all sensitive message data encryption and decryption taking place entirely on the user device.
Send confidential messages that are erased automatically after a selected period of time.
Protected stealth environment for sensitive calls and messages that requires users to enter their password to preview messages or receive calls.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
All communication within StealthTalk is always protected with end-to-end encryption powered by a patented SDNP protocol that uses ECC 512, AES 256 and SHA-3 512 as primitives.
StealthTalk knows nothing about the content of your messages or calls. User data is not collected or stored on StealthTalk servers and cannot be analyzed, sold or disclosed.
Professional Telecommunications Technology
StealthTalk communication security is based on the patented, tried and field-tested SDNP protocol developed for and used in professional telecommunications.
StealthTalk requires the following permissions to deliver its private messaging services and ensure all features are operational.
• Contacts: Contacts permission is used to match you with your contacts using phone number hashes. StealthTalk does not monetize, collect or store your address book data.
• Microphone: Microphone access is required to make secure voice calls.
• Bluetooth & Location: Bluetooth and location access is needed to locate devices close to you and enable encryption key exchange.
• Camera: Camera access is needed to add new contacts via QR code and send pictures with the built-in camera.
• Storage: Storage access is needed to store images and files that you receive in chats.
For additional information and suggestions, please contact email@example.com