TrackMe is a GPS/WiFi/Cell ID tracker. It records your path, speed, altitude, distance, temperature and other parameters.
Once you start recording, TrackMe will collect location data to record your path even when the app is closed, until you decide to stop recording.
You can view your data (live or recorded) from your phone or also from any browser if you sync it with a TrackMe server.
* Online and Offline maps with automatic caching. You can select from more than 15 different map providers.
* Works with no internet connection. All your data is stored on your phone unless that you decide to sync it with a TrackMe server.
* See your position in real-time on a map using your phone or from a web browser so your family or friends can know where you are.
* Add markers with pictures, comments, file attachments or voice notes to your routes.
* Automatic image matching. You can match existing photos stored on your phone with any of your routes. TrackMe will try to find the closest match by using the tags stored inside the photos.
* Detailed route summary.
* Live Stats such as speed, maximum speed, average speed, route duration..
* Load any GPX files or a existing route on the map and follow them! TrackMe will notify you when you move off route. Great for hiking so you don't have to look constantly at your phone!
* Show nearby markers. Check on the map for nearby markers that you have added previously in other routes. Very useful if you are trying to go back to a place that you have visited before.
* Start recording automatically when motion is detected on your device or at a specific interval.
* Cloud sharing. Share public or privately your position on the map. You can use this to meet with a person, if you both got lost from each other, if you want to see where the person is if it went on a trip...
* Export and import routes using KML or GPX files.
* Share your position on WhatsApp, sms, email, twitter...
* Highly customizable.
* Use my server free of charge or your own!
* And much more!
Updated help file for Android 11 and newer versions.
OpenStreetMap fix not downloading tiles.
* Added support for Android 11.
* Display additional information when requesting permissions.
* Other fixes
* Fixed compatiblity issue with Android 10 (API 29, Q) devices when accessing local folders.
Fixed: Nearby markers were not showing up the first time the map was displayed.
* Routes are displayed much faster when showing on the map for the first time.
* Now you can delete markers from the Search Markers tool.
* Fixes for Offline maps with older devices.
* Search markers tool. Now you can do customized searches for markers (positions). This will allow refined searches across your routes and markers not associated with routes. You can access this tool from the menu button->Search Markers.
* Offline maps optimizations.
*TrackMe is compatible with older devices (at least 4.1 Jelly Bean, Version 16)
Fixed: Clicking on the settings button could crash on older devices
* Fixed: Playing off-route sound when following a route could crash on older devices (* Other fixes.
Discard positions that don't include accuracy (rare scenario)
* Fixed: Possible crash when stopping Motion Detection (Android Pie)
* Fixed: Menu item colors are wrong (Android Pie)
* TrackMe can now import GPX files that have been exported from the AllTrail app.
Google does no longer allow apps to handle SMS messages, so I had to disable SMS tracking. I was back and forth with them trying to let me use this feature but it was impossible, otherwise they would remove TrackMe from the store :(
Bug fix: TrackMe could crash when using Live Stats if permissions had not been accepted.
Possible fix to crash when starting TrackMe for Android Pie 9 users
Route list is now sorted by End Date. This is useful if you reuse routes on different days, so this will not sink at the bottom of the route list.
3.1New:- Altitude and max altitude are now shown under Realtime Stats.- Speed is now included when clicking on a marker on the map.- Minimum Distance and Minimum Time intervals have been increased.- Added option in the settings menu to check the current weather conditions at any time.Fixed:- When recording via a SMS message, on some phones messages could be ignored.- GPX Overlays. Error when selecting an existing route if you are recording.