Beginning from start line, difficult challenges awaiting trinity. This adventure will take you through engaging world full of mystery and danger.
Three balls are tied by close bonds which make them be always together till the end of the level. The only way to move the trinity is to push one to the side of other two crossing it.
1. You can drag any of three balls
2. Once you dragged it, you have to move it
3. You can move only to the side of other two balls crossing it
4. Some obstacles like flame or black hole might shrink balls
5. If any ball is considerably shrinked, you lose
6. If any ball is pressed at the walls, you lose
7. If any ball passes finish line you win
This game is developed by three young students from University of Waterloo: Orkhan Mammedov, Elkhan Mammedov and Yahya Rafiyev.
NOTE: Currently, this preview version contains only 41 levels. There might be some minor issues and instabilities.
Info button on menu screen does not function.
Scroll may not work properly on some devices.