Topographic map of the world with no limitations:
• View and cache topographic tiles and satellite imagery
• Cache all topographic tiles in a visible region (for offline availability)
• Add unlimited map markers
• Show your location and distance to markers (in a straight line)
• Import / export GPX and KML waypoints
• Import GPX and KML tracks (shows path and distances)
• Search for places of interest (supports decimal coordinates)
• Battery conscious (for those that can't recharge every day)
• Space conscious (for those that don't have gigabytes to spare; external SD card support)
• Stay up-to-date (delete / refresh the cache, no waiting for application updates)
• Navigate with Google Maps interactions (pinch zoom, scroll, rotate, drop marker, drag marker etc)
• Fully functional for free! (no subscription, lite or pro versions required)
World Topo Map is intended for outdoor enthusiasts who want to mark locations visited, create markers to visit or follow imported tracks. It does not provide detailed track information, record while walking, show speed etc. It's designed to be lightweight, intuitive, responsive, battery conscious and totally free. Perfect for casual day trips to serious bush excursions.
Developed by an adventurous person for adventurous people!
Topographic Map Tiles
OpenTopoMap is a free, topographic map generated from the data in the OpenStreetMap and SRTM elevation data.
This service provides excellent topographic coverage of most of the globe, however there may be areas and zoom levels with no topographic information.
OpenTopoMap is licensed under CC-BY-SA (opentopomap.org)
World Topo Map uses Google Analytics to anonymously send application metrics to measure use, performance and stability of the app. No personal information is sent, used or disclosed.
By downloading this app, you agree to the use of analytics.