The essence of microcrediting
Among the usual banking products - loans (loans) and cards - microloans are in great demand, and online loans on the card are boldly included in our life. This is a simple and affordable way to solve financial issues. Microloans are an alternative to traditional bank loans. Unlike banking organizations, microfinance companies are loyal to their clients - they do not require a large package of documents and often do not check their credit history. Only 15 minutes and your bank card will have the required amount, while you do not need to visit the company's office, just install the application "All Credit: Online Loans to the Card" on your smartphone.
When is it appropriate to contact an MFI:
- when there is not enough money to buy an expensive item, for example, a new gadget;
- payment of utility bills or training, business development, debt payment;
- assistance in emergency situations - buying medicines, urgent car repairs, treatment.
- Important! One of the reasons why microloans are popular is that the financial burden on the borrower is less than when repaying a regular bank loan, since we are talking about a small amount for a short period.
Microfinance companies work only with individuals and specialize in providing short-term loans with a limited limit.
Clients who applied to an MFI for the first time for a loan are approved, but the amount, as a rule, does not exceed the minimum limit. Upon repeated application, if the borrower has fulfilled all the conditions under the agreement, the amount may be increased.
Who can get an online loan?
A citizen with an identity document between the ages of 18 and 65, who has a bank card or an account in any bank.
How quickly is a loan application processed?
In most cases, the decision is made instantly, but usually within 10 minutes.
How long does it take to receive money?
The money is transferred to your card after the application is approved and the electronic agreement is signed by the two parties.
Where can I repay the loan?
You can make a loan payment at a branch of any bank, as well as in self-service payment terminals.
Requirements for the borrower:
- Over 18 years old
- Availability of document: certification document
Conditions for obtaining an online loan:
- Loan term from 68 to 263 days
- Loan in the amount of 5,000 to 30,000 rubles
- Minimum interest rate on a loan 0.1% per day
- Maximum interest rate 1% per day
- Money can be received in 5 minutes, after confirmation
The annual effective interest rate (APR) is no more than 365% per year.
An example of calculating an online loan:
A loan in the amount of 26,000 rubles was issued for 148 days. The interest rate is 0.6% per day.
The interest amount is RUB 23088.
The monthly payment will be RUB 9818.
The total amount of the payment will be 49,088 ₽. (Principal debt: 26,000 ₽ and interest: 23,088 ₽)
The formula for calculating 26000 ₽ + (26000 ₽ * rate 0.6% per day * 148 days) = 49088 ₽
UCS (total cost of the loan) in percentage is 89% per annum.
Consequences of non-payment of the loan:
In case of violation of the terms of online loan repayment, the amount of the penalty may be 0.3% of the total amount of delay per day, but this amount of penalty cannot exceed 15% of the total loan.