Words are a simple game in which it is necessary to compose words from letters located on the playing field. Play "Words" with friends, android or casual rivals, replenish the vocabulary and have fun!
- The rating system is used. It matters only the result of the game: victory, loss or draw. The difference in the number of letters does not matter.
- Great vocabulary. The ability to learn the meaning of words
- Play on one device with an android or another without connecting to the Internet. Setting the size of the field, travel time
- Online game. Quick search for an opponent
- Ability to communicate with an opponent
- Adding players to friends or blacklisting
Rules of the game:
The game field is a table of 25 cells (5x5), in the central horizontal row of which is placed an arbitrary word of five letters, each letter of which is in a separate cell. During his turn, the player must substitute the letter on the playing field so that it is located in a cage adjacent to the already filled cells horizontally or vertically. In other words, on the left, right, above or below the already filled cells. After that it is necessary to compose the word using the established letter. The following rules apply:
- The word must be composed of a transition to adjacent cells located at right angles with respect to each other.
- The word must be a common noun in the initial form (singular and nominative or plural and nominative in the case of a word not used in the singular).
- In the word, the letter put on the field should be used. For example, to the word "tin" the player attributes the letter "k". The word "count" was obtained.
- The longer the word you come up with, the more points you get. One letter is one point.
- The game ends when all the cells are filled or the player skips two turns in a row.
- In each cage with 1 letter, players walk one by one.
- Words in one game can not be repeated.
- The letters "e" and "e" are considered for the same letter.
If you have any questions, write to email@example.com.