The application includes exam questions on certification for a driver carrying dangerous goods in accordance with the international agreement of ADR. Questions are mandatory subjects of the main course:
1. General requirements governing the transport of dangerous goods.
2. The main types of hazards.
3. Information on environmental protection in the field of waste transfer control.
4. Preventive and safety measures appropriate to various types of hazards.
5. What to do after the accident (first aid, traffic safety, basic knowledge of the use of protective equipment, etc.).
6. Marking, marking, signs and alarms with orange signs.
7. What should be done and what should not be done by the driver when transporting dangerous goods.
8. The purpose and method of operation of technical equipment on vehicles.
9. Prohibitions on joint loading in the same vehicle or container.
10. Precautions should be taken during the loading and unloading of dangerous goods.
11. General information on civil liability.
12. Information on multimodal (combined) transport operations.
13. Handling and storing packages.
Also included are a list of hazardous substances, licensed companies for the training of drivers and safety advisers.