In AMBOSS, the medical knowledge is up-to-date, in line with guidelines, interdisciplinary and concisely combined in one app. AMBOSS thus forms an interdisciplinary knowledge and reference work for doctors. AMBOSS quickly provides answers to medical questions, comprehensive information on clinical pictures, as well as diagnostic and therapy options, including medication recommendations based on guidelines. AMBOSS accompanies you through everyday ward and practice work, clerkship, PJ, hammer exam, physical examination and the specialist examination. Test AMBOSS for free and use the app for free with active AMBOSS access (subscription, campus or clinic license).
Thanks to the different modes (doctor, clinic and pre-clinic), AMBOSS adapts perfectly to the individual needs of a doctor.
AMBOSS for doctors:
• Reference work for diagnostics, therapy and pharmaceuticals (drugs: effect, first and second choice therapy, and possible interactions)
• Online and offline for everyday ward and practice work
• Clinical scores and calculators for diagnostics
• Search function with medical word recognition
• Cross-links between medical fields provide in-depth knowledge, including on non-specialist issues, such as the treatment of multimorbid patients
• ICD-10 codes for each clinical picture
• CME-certified training courses in the program
• Guideline-based medication with therapy 1st and 2nd choice, resistances and Medicines (pharmaceuticals)
• Clear patient information to support patient discussions during treatment in the practice or clinic
• High-quality sources: guidelines, current research, medical specialist literature
• Specific diagnostic and therapy recommendations - with overviews of active ingredients and precise dosage recommendations
• Cooperation with various specialist societies and implementation of the guidelines (DGIM, DGOU , DGVS ..)
• Flowcharts, antibiotic mosaic and anamnesis form
• Medical illustrations, annotated findings and clinical examination
videos • Preparation for the specialist examination (internal medicine and general medicine)
• Practical skills (anamnesis, findings, emergency care, pathology, ..)
• Medical podcast
For medical students:
• Preclinical (basic subjects) and clinical knowledge (disease symptoms)
• Cross-linking of the medical subjects also makes AMBOSS suitable for students of reform and model courses
• All relevant information on the physics exam, hammer exam and the oral exams
• Preparation for traineeships and certificates
• Basic subjects such as anatomy, histology or biochemistry
• Clinical subjects such as pathology, internal medicine, pharmacology or anesthesia
• Additional information with a view of medical practice on resistances, diagnosis or pharmaceuticals
• Multimedia database with annotated image findings, examination videos and medical illustrations
• Interactive learning with medical quiz images, Histotrainer or the microscope kit
• Networked with all original IMPP questions via the Kreuzen app
Tip: Numerous clinics provide their doctors with AMBOSS with the Clinic license available free of charge.
Many medical students can use AMBOSS as part of their campus license.