Baby Development and Follow-up With the
My First Steps application from Aptamil Child Follow-Up Milk, you can have expert support on all issues related to your baby's nutrition, development and care, starting from the first day of your pregnancy. Combining expert knowledge with parental care, İlkadımları application does not only provide you with information according to the month of the baby. Many features that can make your parenting adventure easier, from tracking your baby's vaccination history to taking a poop test, from participating in live training to keeping a nutrition diary, are waiting for you in a single application. Here are the features that make My FirstSteps app supportive for parents:
Day-to-Day Pregnancy Tracking Tips from the Experts
It is enough to enter your pregnancy date to start getting pregnancy follow-up information from experts day by day. What development stage is your baby day by day, what can you experience in this month of pregnancy, what are the most beautiful baby names and what preparations should you make as the birth approaches? You can access this information, which is appropriate for the week of your pregnancy, with İlkadımları application.
Practical Way of Baby Development Tracking
From the moment you hold your baby in your arms, we have gathered on one platform the issues that you may need to pay attention to while following the baby. You can take and send a photo of your baby's poop and get expert evaluation, with the My First Steps application, if you have additional questions, you can ask the experts. In addition to poop tracking, you can get special nutritional recommendations for your baby, and follow up on baby feeding and formula. You can also save your baby's vaccination schedule and receive notifications when the vaccination is due.
Access to Live Tutorials
You can reach live trainings and live broadcasts given by the names, each of whom is an expert in the field of baby development, via İlkadımdım Akademi in the application. You can choose the training you want to attend or the expert you want to listen to, add it to your calendar, and join the live broadcast from anywhere.
Uninterrupted Listening to Lullaby You can listen
to lullabies, songs and soothing sounds that will help your baby sleep soundly through the application without ads, that is, uninterruptedly. If you wish, you can also prepare a list of your baby's favorite lullabies and baby songs.
Here are all the features that My FirstSteps app offers to our parents:
- With the pregnancy calendar, you can receive notifications according to the week of your pregnancy and access information about the current week.
- You can choose a special name for your girl or boy among beautiful baby names.
- You can take a daily note and record everything you want both during your pregnancy and after the birth of your baby.
- You can create practical lists, such as the must-haves in the maternity bag.
- You can calculate pregnancy by entering the date of the last menstrual period.
- You can find step-by-step information about your baby's nutrition, sleep and development by reading our content.
- You can have your baby listen to ad-free lullabies as long as you want.
- You can take a photo of your baby's poop and send it. You can read the evaluation of your baby's poop, and you can ask questions to the experts if you wish.
- You can record how many minutes you have breastfed your baby from which breast.
- If you are feeding your baby with formula, you can calculate the amount of formula specific to your baby's month.
- You can follow your baby's development with percentile calculation.
- You can record your baby's sleep routine by adding the time of departure and bedtime.
- You can participate in live trainings and live broadcasts given by many experts and doctors.
- You can buy Aptamil Child Follow-Up Milk through the application.
- With “Ask the Expert”, you can ask our experts any questions you may have about the pregnancy process or your baby's nutrition.
- With the feeding routine feature, you can take note of your baby's breast milk, follow-on milk and supplementary food meals.
- You can save your baby's vaccinations and receive notifications when the vaccination date approaches.