>> TELECONSULT WITH OR WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT <<
Maiia is one of the solutions recommended by the Ministry of Solidarity and Health for consulting a doctor remotely.
1. BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Make an appointment online with a healthcare professional for free and in just a few clicks:
- 100,000 referenced practitioners: general practitioners, gynecologists, dentists, surgeons, paediatricians, psychiatrists, etc.
- All useful information to organize your appointments: prices, specialties, address, etc.
- SMS and confirmation and reminder
emails 2. TELECONSULTATION
Consult your practitioners online and obtain a diagnosis without having to travel:
- 10,000 healthcare professionals available
- Your teleconsultations, with or without an appointment
- Your prescriptions sent directly to the app
- Your teleconsultations reimbursed by Health Insurance as part of the coordinated care
pathway 3. DIGITAL HEALTH ASSISTANCE
Manage your personal space at your fingertip :
- Your health documents available at any time
- Your past and future appointments
- Your healthcare team united on a single app
Maiia is an entity of the Cegedim group, the French leader in the design of software for healthcare professionals for over 50 years old.
The Maiia solution is in line with the coordinated care pathway defined by the Health Insurance.
TELECONSULTATION, HOW DOES IT WORK?
A teleconsultation takes place like a classic consultation:
- You make an appointment directly on your Maiia application.
- On D-Day, you connect via the application a few minutes before the appointment and you wait until the doctor starts the teleconsultation.
- At the end of the teleconsultation, the doctor can establish a prescription, which will be available directly on the application.
IN WHICH CASES TO TELECONSULT?
It is up to the doctor you are going to teleconsult to inform you of the procedures for carrying out the teleconsultation (reasons for consultations, etc.).
Here are several commonly treated cases by specialty:
GP: Prescription renewal, Headache, Fever, Flu, Stomach ache, Migraine, Food poisoning, Colds, Rhinitis, Allergies, Cholesterol.
Cardiologist: Monitoring of arterial hypertension, Blood analysis, Biological analysis, Renewal of treatment.
Gynecologist: Pill renewal, Contraception, Pregnancy, Breast cancer, Period pain, Urinary tract infection, STD, Menopause, Childbirth.
Pediatrician: Vaccines, Allergies, Otitis, Angina, Chickenpox, Fever, Digestive disorders, Diarrhea, Monitoring of chronic disease.
IS THE TELECONSULTATION REIMBURSED?
To be reimbursed, the teleconsultation must comply with the coordinated care pathway provided by Health Insurance:
- you must have had at least one physical consultation with him (office, patient's home or health establishment) during the last 12 months preceding the teleconsultation,
- have been referred to the teleconsultant doctor by your attending physician if the latter is not not your attending physician.
A few exceptions for:
- access to specialists with direct access (gynecology, ophthalmology, stomatology, oral surgery, psychiatry and paediatrics),
- patients under the age of 16,
- an emergency situation,
- patients without a doctor treating.
A teleconsultation is billed at the same rate as a physical consultation, depending on the specialty and sector of practice of the teleconsultant doctor and is covered by Health Insurance up to 70%.
Similarly, third-party payment is applied for:
- patients with long-term illnesses,
- pregnant women,
- patients receiving complementary health care (formerly CMU-C) or aid for the acquisition of complementary health insurance (ACS).
For other patients, third-party payment may be offered by the healthcare professional.