Whether you want to catch up on the timeline, check your work, book a day off, check your latest salary slip, view your latest review from your personal files, check your work or look up the phone number of a colleague, the Exact Self Service App has it all. And for that one time that you’re sick, inform your manager via the App.
The Exact Self Service App is your personal App. You can check out the work in your Inbox, have insight in your time off balance, salary slips, personal files and sick leaves and you’re able to request for a day off or call in sick. And if you need to contact a colleague, you can find the number or email address of that colleague.
- Acces to your inbox
- See what's happening in your company via the Timeline
* View time off balance
* Request for a day off
* Check the status of your time off request
* Overview of your historical time off requests
* Call in sick
* Overview of your previous sick leaves
- Access to your salary slips and annual statements
- Access all documents in your personal files
- Access to phone numbers and email addresses of your colleagues
- Secure your personal information via a pin code
- Design a companywide time off process
- Design a companywide Sick leave process
- Time off and sick leave processes are centrally managed in Exact Synergy Enterprise
- The App is multi language
- Exact Synergy Enterprise Product Update 252 (latest version update) and above.
- Android 4.0 or above.
Not using Synergy Enterprise yet? Please contact us for more information. We’re happy to help you.
The following problems were reported and are fixed in this version:
-A post for the Timeline created in the App could not be edited in Exact Synergy Enterprise.
-When you send an email to a contact, there were 2 slashes in front of the address.
-The 'like' functionality of the social posts when you were logged in via NTLM did not work correctly.
-The app closed if the user did not have rights to enter a sick leave or a time off.
The App also supports Synergy environments that use Federated Identity and have “Multi Factor Authentication” enabled. To make the login process easier you will have to use the QR login scanner in the App. The QR code that need to be scanned can be found in your personal preferences in Exact Synergy Enterprise.
You can reset the App to “First use” by using the “Log off” feature in the settings.
We have also made some small improvements to the app and have a brand-new App icon!
In this version we found our missing edit button in the appointment screen and we noticed that the date shown in a date picker was not correct and fixed it.
With this version, you can now customize the menu so it will only show the entries that you want. Just go to the settings in the App and select the 'Edit menu' option. For users of the Social Collaboration features of Synergy Enterprise we have added the ‘Timeline’ in the monitor on the employee card. You can now quickly see the posts of a specific employee.
Aside from this we made some small improvements.
Enjoy working with this new version!
We made some small improvements.
Posting to 'Everyone' on the Timeline did not always worked, this has been fixed.
Not all documents were shown correctly. We've solved this.
To make the login as easy as possible, we’ve included a QR code scanner in the app. As of Exact Synergy Enterprise 262, you can generate a QR code in Synergy (under the mobile tab in your preferences). With this QR code, the correct URL and your username will be prefilled and you only need to enter your password. With this new version, using the QR scanner, you can now also connect to a Synergy environment (as of version 262) using Federated Identity (Auth0 or WAAD).
Welcome to the new Exact Self Service app! The app is completely rebuilt and has a new look and feel.
Next to the features you already use every day, we have added Social Collaboration! Experience how easy it is to join your colleagues in discussions or share important company information on a timeline. Discuss work or social events in groups that you can join. This new Synergy feature is available from version 259.
On Android 8 devices, it was not always possible to view or upload an attachment. This has been solved.
When creating a new Time Off request, the number of hours or days were stored negative in case the Time Off request type was set to 'manual entry'. This has been solved.
- Sometimes the app would not start after an upgrade or update of the OS of the device. This has been solved.- Small improvments.
- Depending on the timezone, the calendar would not show the correct date as today in the today button and in the list. This has been solved.- Attachments of a document that was downloaded on the device could not always be opened. This has been solved.- The orientation of photo's has been improved.- Small improvements.