Mediately Medicines Database - The complete database of medicines available in Croatia, on mobile devices.
The application allows you to browse through a database of more than 5,500 drugs with detailed data, including:
- Basic product information (active substance, composition, manufacturer, method of administration, method of prescription, pharmaceutical form, packaging, price, guidelines and indications);
- Additional data (therapeutic indications, dosage and method of administration, contraindications, special warnings, interactions, pregnancy and lactation, influence on the ability to drive and use machines, side effects, overdose, pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties);
- Information on the list of drugs HZZO;
- ATK classifications;
- Packaging and prices;
- PDF versions of the summary of product characteristics and package leaflet;
Tools that help you in everyday practice:
- BMI (Body Mass Index);
- BSA (Body Surface Area);
- CHA₂DS₂-VASc (Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk);
- Child-Pugh Score;
- GCS (Glasgow Coma Scale);
- GFR (MDRD Formula);
- HAS-BLED (Risk of Major Bleeding in Patients With AF);
- NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Score)
- PERC rule;
- Padua Prediction Score (for risk of VTE);
- Wells' Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism;
- Questionnaire for General Anxiety Disorder (GAD-7);
- Calculator for estimating risk factors for thrombosis (Caprini);
- Dosage calculator for Inspra.
The application provides fast and efficient access to critical information, anywhere, anytime.
The application does not require a data connection, except for the transfer of PDF files.