SPECIAL DRZ 2014 AWARD - Medicine Today Officer
Mediately Medicines Register - The complete database of medicines available in Slovenia.
With the app you can browse the database of over 7,000 medicines with detailed information including:
- Basic information on the product (active substance, composition, manufacturer, dispensing, list, restrictions, labels);
- Important information from SmPC files (dosage, indications, contraindications, side effects, pregnancy, interactions, packaging and price, special warnings, impact on ability, overdose, pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics);
- ATC classification and drug parallels;
- Interchangeable drugs and therapeutic drug groups;
- Packages and prices;
- MKB-10-AM classification
- Access to full SmPC and PIL PDFs (requires link).
Tools to help you in your daily practice:
- BMI (body mass index);
- BSA (body surface area);
- CHA2DS2-VASc (Stroke Risk Atrial Fibrillation Score);
- Child-Pugh Score;
- GCS (Glasgow Coma Scale);
- GFR (MDRD Formula);
- HAS-BLED (Risk of Major Bleeding in Patients with AF);
- GVT risk factor calculator (Caprini);
- NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale);
- PERC Rule;
- Padua Score (VTE risk assessment)
- Wells' Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism;
The app provides quick and effective access to key information anywhere, anytime.
The database is updated regularly so you always have the latest information. Expanding the database requires 120 MB of space on your SD card or phone.