Download APK file "PocketGameDeveloper" for Android free, apk file version is 2.11.08
to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
This app is under construction and we are constantly updating it. Please try it out and overload us with feedback! We have a discord server that we are very active on. You can get to it from a button in the app.
Choose from a few types of games and make them your own. There is lots of improvements being worked on right now. Including:
- Visual Scripting Language
- Making the editor not bad
- Sharing games with other Pocket Dev users
- Exporting games and publishing outside the app
Check the release notes in the app for what is new. This is patching that because we did something wrong. whoops.
- Performance in-game should be MASSIVELY better
- Added several new monster types
- Fixed knockback for the player and monsters
- Fixed several issues with monsters
- Added a drop property to projectiles so you can toss them. Forgot to rename it. It basically just turns on and off.
- Fixed an issue with drawing and opacity in the brush tool
- You can now make levels!
- Automatic magical backing up games every time you open them (so that if your game dies you can recover it from your last open)
Version 2.06! Checkout the patch notes in the app. Let us know what you hate and if you like anything that too.
- Added Default games.
- NPC object (only works in TopDown game for now)
- Added a zooming panel to the sprite editor!
- Added shooting to the top down player"
- Added physics properties to player objects (acceleration and gravity).
- Added scale property to the monsters so you can make huge monsters
- Added scrolling to the animation frame panel and the animation panel"
Monsters are back
Monster death animations
Runner game air jump animation
Runner game speed changed to constant speed
Added speed boost objects to runner game
You can now name your games! FINALLY
Started the background editor. You can pick a color for the background now.
You can also set a game icon! Click the gear in the level editor.
Some bug fixes, but not very many.
The app still sucks.
But goodness did we have a good time.
- Pinch zoom and scroll around with two finger in the level editor
- Hold down on a game button for a couple seconds to bring up the menu to delete
- Scrolling in menus
- You can edit the collision box size of objects. Hold down on the object button for a couple seconds to edit
- This update should not break any games. The next one still will. But maybe that is the last time
- Most buttons have a visual change when you push them now
- Discord Server!
ACTUALLY fixed game corruption issues this time (somehow it didn't get included in last build)
Animations should work now!
The player should update its speed when you edit it.
You have to erase the player and add it again for those changes to take effect.
These changes will not actually break any game! Yay1
Fixed minimum SDK version