Download APK file "RTS:CE" for Android free, apk file version is 1.28.2
to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
You are a solar-powered craft. The sun is your death timer. Hurtle towards the sunset at breakneck speed in a futile race against time. Delay the inevitable by catching speed boosts which reverse the setting sun - if only for a moment. Race The Sun: Daily Challenge Edition is inspired by arcade games of the past with a focus on high scores, short game sessions, and pure fun mingled with nerve-wracking tension. The rules are simple: don't crash, stay in the light, and don't slow down!
This new edition of the game includes several new features including new alternate ships, colorful new trails, and a new "daily challenge" system that will test the skills of even the most experienced players.
Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Added new "Mystery Boxes" to the world. Each is worth 5 Tris and instantly increases your multiplier by 1. Additionally, they can be opened on the home screen for a variety of prizes!
- Added a "revive" option in response to your feedback! (with a separate leaderboard)
- Added a new "Quads" currency (for revives)
- Added a timed XP Boost - open Mystery Boxes to get one!
- Fixed bug in "Might need a hangar" achievement
- Sunset music now ends if the sun gets high enough in the sky.
- Some new User Interface design. Oooh, Shiny!
- Fixed a bug where the magnet didn't work in some situations, such as secret portals.
Our biggest update EVER!
- No more "lives" system! Unlimited play for everyone, forever.
-TWO new game modes included with the premium upgrade:
1. Apocalypse: A super hard mode for the most skilled players.
2. Sunrise: A chill zen mode. No sunset, no leaderboards, no tasks. Just fly.
- Premium upgrade now includes 1,000 Tris.
- Fixes for issues with rewarded ads
- A redesigned main menu and "game over" screen. Let us know what you think!
- Fixes for achievement bugs!
- Added level 25!
- Added a new ship: The Arrow, unlocked at level 25. The infamous Whisker Squadron fighter. How did this get here?
- Added a Tri count/link to store screen from home screen.
- Added a rewarded ad opportunity in the store screen.
- Even more ads to fund more development. Thanks for your support!
- Coming soon: Removing the "lives" system, new game modes!
- Stability improvements (less crashes and lockups!)
- Changed a button color so you'll click on it more.
- Added a new type of ad so we can buy more coffee for the team (thanks!)
New main menu design
Added option to report bugs/send feedback
Added patch notes screen
Added "Fan club" signup screen
*New game over screen
*Lowered the price of objective skips