Download APK file "com.retroarch" for Android free, apk file version is 1.7.9_GIT
to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
Join us on discord for support and netplay matchmaking
Visit our Youtube channel here for tutorials, news and development progress!
For info and help, see our documentation site -
Visit our website!
RetroArch is an open-source project that makes use of a powerful development interface called Libretro. Libretro is an interface that allows you to make cross-platform applications that can use rich features such as OpenGL, cross-platform camera support, location support, and more in the future.
It comes with its own built-in collection of applications to provide you with a 'one-stop-shop' for entertainment.
Libretro and RetroArch are perfectly suited for creating games, emulators and multimedia programs. If you want to learn more, go to our website (listed below).
RetroArch is a multi-versatile program, that means that in order for it to do anything, you need modular programs that we call 'cores'. These cores DO NOT COME OUT OF THE BOX. You need to go to "Online Updater -> Core Updater" from within the app to download them.
* Brand new eye-candy menus to choose from!
* Scan files / directories and add them to game system collections!
* View database information about each game once added to a collection!
* Download programs ('cores') online
* Update everything!
* Download Game & Watch games and play them with our exclusive Game & Watch emulator!
* Built-in input remapping
* Ability to remap controls
* Ability to enter and load cheats
* Multi-language support!
* Over 80+ programs now and counting!
* No DRM
* No restrictions on usage
* No push ads
* No spying
* No ads period
- MENU/MATERIALUI: Change DPI scaling back to original - too many issues with current implementation, requires a redesign
- IPS: Soft-Patch any IPS size
- MENU/RGUI: Correctly rescale menu when resizing window if aspect ratio lock is enabled.
- REMAPS: Fix analog remapping regression -analog remapping would break controls
RetroArch 1.7.7 has been released!
Read this article here for more information -
RetroArch 1.7.5 Update!
See the update notes here:
Also, we have a new 64bit version of RetroArch out there, for those with 64bit devices, called RetroArch64. You will notice several cores to be significantly faster with this release, so check it out if you can! Some cores like Dolphin are also exclusive to this version!
RetroArch 1.7.3 released!
This should fix a bug that would cause a crash at startup on certain Android devices.
We are sorry for the incovenience this caused. We try our best to significantly increase RetroArch's quality with each new release.
See this article for the changelog -https://www.libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-1-7-1-released/
See changelog here -https://www.libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-1-7-0-released/
Updates:See changelog here -https://www.libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-1-6-9-released/
* Should hopefully fix some of the menu black screen issues that occurred on some devices.
See change notes here:https://www.libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-1-6-6-released/https://www.libretro.com/index.php/core-updates-and-bounty-updates-since-version-1-6-4/
See this for release notes:https://www.libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-1-6-4-released/
See our changelog here:https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/edit/master/CHANGES.md